(In regards to the above letter of referral from Dr. Iro)
"John Ketlo Hypnotherapy changed my life, and I was not even his client. My mother has struggled with depression, anxiety, diabetes, negativity, and a revolving door of medications my whole life. She has been in and out of the psych ward for 30 years. She didn't trust anyone, especially her doctors. The first hypnotherapy session, I took her-curled up shaking, and unable to speak coherently-out of the psych ward to Johnny's. I watched him guide her to a place in her subconscious where she could find some peace and relax a bit. Over the 7 sessions, she overcame some childhood fears, and Johnny helped her banish the part of her subconscious that was "protecting her" by causing her to be scared and confused. These sessions allowed my mum to become more positive, aware of her negativity, and trusting enough to take her medications without constant suspicion. It was extremely powerful and interesting to witness. My relationship with my mum has improved drastically, and I see her being able to deal with her day to day life much better. We are able to chat on the phone normally, and hang out comfortably more. Thanks Johnny, I had given up thinking that mum could get better.
At first I was skeptical of doing hypnotherapy, but John took the time to go over every step with me and took the time to pinpoint exactly what I needed help with. John helped me move past the passing of my father at a very young age and my inability to cope with how much he was going to miss as I grew up and had kids of my own. During the time of my sessions we got custody of my step son from his mother who has addiction issues, this became a new very big stressor on our life because we are trying to repair the damage caused to him by his mothers addictions. The stress of every day things on top of these were not helping us in our attempts to have children of our own, after 4 miscarriages, during sessions with John I became pregnant and John started helping me with managing stress in a way that would not affect the baby, and for the first time I carried a baby to term and I am a mom now of a beautiful little boy who brings more joy to my world than I could have ever imagined. The incredible work that John does has changed my life, and the accessibility of being able to do it over the computer from the comfort of my own home on my own time made it so much easier to try and balance life with trying to heal.
I highly recommend John Ketlo and his practices. Prospero Peak Hypnotic has changed my life and I will continue to use John as I endure new situations in life.
- "When I first met John through a mutual friend we hit it off immediately. I'm older, alpha, free thinking and slightly ridiculous but utterly sincere in my desire and openness to change. I was intrigued but skeptical of hypnotherapy, and only by virtue of my own ignorance. As John described the potential benefits of hypnosis and de-constructed the methodology, my doubting thomas went on permanent vacation. All it required was my participation and imagination? I'm in! And after my first session I immediately began seeing a genuine difference in my everyday life. It was transformative, powerful and authentic. John was an absolutely outstanding guide through the experience and was essential in bringing me to another peace of mind. I can't say enough good things about him and the process - simply life-changing, like waking up lucid from a long colourless sleep. Amazing!"
I began my journey with John armed with healthy skepticism. I had placed hypnotism in a broad swatch somewhere between tarot cards and tea leaf reading. I'm a difficult one to convince. I want to believe but if there's no compelling evidence of lasting value and meaning I'd sooner take a hard pass and just send me the highlights never. Well, that was then. I was wrong and I'm happy to admit it. Most therapy is committed firstly to a pay schedule of slowing unpacking your problems and mastering the jargon possibly toward an answer but no tangible working solutions but hypnotherapy is a full on high intensity cross training session for your subconscious. With John's patience, understanding and expert guidance I was able to access problems in my way in an augmented dimensional way, not just trigger words or an unreadable monolith in the middle of my perception. I experienced my challenges as scenarios and metaphors and the truth was laid bare, lucidly, powerfully and complete, like a mental virtual reality. Truly extraordinary. He walked me through it like a shaman and since my profoundly moving sessions I've had exceedingly good fortune and growth event and growth event and a steady climb out of a personal darkness. The main issues I struggled with weren't stopping me before but they were definitely anchoring me in place and John masterfully helped me rise to the next level. It's been fantastic! I can't thank him enough: from corrosive cynic to true believer in ten sessions. If the powerfully transformative can happen to me, it can happen for you too!
- John Gallagher, Entertainment Illustrator,
Feb 2, 2016. Comments on Fraser Lake Sawmills Winter party regarding John Ketlo. John Ketlo gave an outstanding performance with huge audience participation at our annual company party. The audience and participants thoroughly enjoyed themselves with everyone commenting that this was the best party they have attended. John is a true entertainer with tremendous class and ability to keep a large group fixated on his performance, with no one wanting him to stop. I would recommend John for any corporate function as his ability to read the audience and meet their expectations was exceptional."
- Scott MacDougall, General Manager, Fraser Lake Sawmills
"John Ketlo your magic and hypnotic skills were epic!
So much fun to watch the crowd react!! The manager was telling me a contractor flagged him down in the parking lot just to tell him how much fun him and his wife had at the party. Almost a month later and people are still raving about it. What a good night! It was so much fun, one of the best I've had in this town. Everyday the manager is telling me of someone new who is still pumped and talking about next years event. Seriously non-stop. It was cool that you brought a little joy to the town :) thanks."
-Crystal Franks, CPA, CA
West Fraser Mills
- "We hired The John Ketlo Corporate Comedy Hypnosis Show for our 2015
Halloween event and he was very extremely entertaining and totally engaged the
audience! He would be an excellent addition to any event. Sincerely,
-Ingrid Doerr, President
North Shore Green Markets Society
- "John doused my skepticism about the usefulness of hypnotherapy and replaced it with a sense of profound gratitude and awe. In just one session I was able to release deeply held emotional and spiritual energy blocks and have been feeling freer and more buoyant as a result. I give him my full recommendation."
When I first reached out to Prospero Peak Hypnotic, I was crippled with grief, anxiety, depression, health issues. I had lost all hope. John made me feel very comfortable and explained in detail how everything was going to work. He was easy to talk to and I could tell that he genuinely cared. After the first sessions I started to notice small improvements and was pleasantly surprised. As a skeptic I did not expect to start seeing such rapid results! So quickly?!
Johnny taught me many techniques and methods, and gave me 'tools that I continue to use to this day and I am happy to say that difficult time in my life has passed. I honestly wouldn't be where I am today without having made the choice to take a chance and do Johns training series program. I can't say enough good things about John, he genuinely cares about helping people and will go above and beyond the call of duty to serve and accommodate their needs. I highly recommend this experience! Also his comedy show is hilarious too! - Kia
- "When I first met John in August 2015, I was in a state of chronic anxiety which had manifested itself into physical pain in my chest, neck and shoulders. As a result, I was also not sleeping well, making it difficult for my mind to take a step back and rest. I have dealt with anxiety and its associated physical and mental interferences on and off since 2008.
At times in the past, my anxiety had become extremely unbearable, both physically and mentally, which led me into a state of depression, making it very difficult to cope with day to day life. Just waking up in the morning, organizing my thoughts and planning my day were arduous tasks.
By profession, I am an accountant and have many deadlines throughout the year which can also exacerbate my anxiety when it is not managed well.
After following a hypnotherapy program with John over the course of 2 months, I can honestly say that my mental and physical health has improved tenfold. I can’t remember the detail of everything that was covered in the sessions (now that I am writing this testimonial in November 2015); but I know consciously and subconsciously that I am still reaping the benefits from our hypnotherapy program. Johnny helped me let go of deep rooted thought patterns that were shackling my ability to move forward and he also helped me to establish a framework for creating new thought patterns that better serve me.
Overall, my anxiety levels are next to nothing and the physical pains that accompanied my anxiety have reduced significantly. I have a more renewed, positive attitude towards life – and most importantly, I enjoy life; I look forward to it.
In short – I would recommend John Ketlo to anyone who has had their share of battles with overcoming anxiety, depression, pain management and poor sleeping habits. The experience with John will be an inward journey that will pay “dividends” now and well into the future."
- Kevin, CPA
- "Countless years of "New Year's Resolutions" are finally coming true for me, thanks to my Hypnotherapy sessions with John. I'm experiencing awesome changes in my life! I'm losing weight (15 pounds in two weeks)...drinking more water...eating healthier. Waking up refreshed in the morning. I'm managing my time better - able to take proper lunch breaks and still get all of my work done - and leave on time! I feel confident, relaxed, and focused. My wishful daydreams are being replaced with plans for the future. As a therapist, I feel that Johnny really knows how to connect in a meaningful way. He's an amazing listener, and creates a really safe, relaxing atmosphere in his sessions. He has my confidence and true appreciation.
Thank you, John! "
-" I am a 28 year old female from Northern BC who completed a total of 9 sessions with John Ketlo. Five sessions were done in person and 4 were done over Skype. I have significant trauma history including child sexual abuse, physically abusive partners, alcohol abuse both personal and familial. I equally have a long history of counseling with psychologists, therapists, councilors, and social workers. I have attended numerous retreats and sought the council of indigenous elders and healers. All this while completing 10 years of post-secondary education and now have a busy career in a highly demanding profession. I however always felt there was this block, this piece I couldn't touch, and this piece brought up fear, shame, and unhappiness into my life. It was like an old friend though and I wasn't sure who I'd be without it. Through working with Mr. Ketlo I was able to explore some hidden areas in my subconscious where this "piece" lives and although the process of healing this piece is not instantaneous I finally feel like I can "see" it and therefore its control in my life is diminished. Near the end of our sessions I had a moment where I thought "wow I can really learn to let this go" and this was amazingly freeing. I also had all the symptoms of generalized anxiety disorder including muscle tension, brain fog, decreased energy and ability to concentrate. Since completing these sessions I have been brain fog free and my energy and concentration have increased. I'm generally calmer, the energizer bunny in my brain has decreased its speed and I notice myself saying "I did the best I could today and what's left undone can wait till tomorrow". Although I still have moments each day where I feel my anxiety I can now notice it and comfort this part and let it go. Mr. Ketlo will tell you its not a magic bullet. And he is right. I still feel this "untouchable" piece and my anxiety but the hypnotherapy sessions helped me crack these pieces open and analyze them a bit. And for the first time in a long time I'm motivated to get well again and believe yes it can be better and I deserve that! As a hypnotherapist he is very professional and knows his limitations as well as his strengths. This is profoundly important for a person who becomes a part of your care team. He genuinely cares about helping you heal and will go out of his way to accommodate you. Both modes via Skype and in person worked effectively for me despite my hesitance using technology. I have never tried hypnotherapy before and would highly recommend it especially if you feel stuck or if other conventional therapies have not been fruitful. Its a another tool in your tool box.
I wish all who read this find peace, happiness, and love.
Love always stressed out professional (or anonymous)"
- "Not only am I sleeping better and feeling refreshed and positive I actually lost 2 pants sizes in the first two weeks. I drink more water easily and happily and even switched from my beloved coffee to tea. I feel satisfied after dinner and it is easy to make healthier choices food wise. My new found confidence has me reconnecting with friends and taking time for myself guilt free.
Johnny is awesome! Thanks John!"
- "I came to John initially to deal with some issues of anxiety related to work. I described in great detail how I feel on my way to work and how I deal with problems while I'm there. He listened and took notes in great detail. I felt comfortable expressing what was going on and was confident he could help. In the session itself, he gently took me into a state of relaxation and after it was done, I felt very refreshed, like I had a good nap. The next day I went to work and at a point where I would usually start feeling a little anxious like I didn't want to be there anymore, I found myself thinking what if I felt differently about this, and at that time I immediately focused on the humor of the people I was working with. It was a small victory, but I then realized I had created my own anxiety by the things I focused on.
After only 2 sessions, I already noticed that the subtle suggestions he gave me seemed to pop in my head at perfect moments, reminding me to take a different course, and the difference in perspective makes a huge difference in my happiness. It allows me to see new opportunities, maybe ones that were already there, but were too hidden behind fear and insecurity.
What Johnny does is go straight to the core of your thoughts where he adds eloquently structured suggestions that you are completely conscious and aware of. In this altered state, these ideas have much more traction and start being put in motion immediately. I don't count any of this as a miracle of any sort, this is pure science that requires a creative and spontaneous conductor. He saved me months, maybe years of work by teaching me how to self hypnotize and face deeper issues that are the roots of everything in my life. That is why it was worth it for me."
- "Noticeable uplifting change in thought patterns since communication and Hypnosis with John Ketlo... After our session I noticed I'm handling each day (and small challenges each day) as they come within that moment and all the while trusting that I have the answer and the strength when needed to make things happen in a positive direction, without fear or worry from looking too far ahead. Also feeling stronger standing alone for the first time instead of fragile, I seem to be"in the pocket" and flowing with life rather than skipping ahead and fighting that natural flow. I notice people close to me feel the change within me as well, passing on the ability to "process for success" and strength to stand alone in the now. Some, even seem to be using this change and positive energy from us connecting for their own good! Which in turn helps us all move forward in a higher more positive vibration!
This time of year I usually search for juries for shows to sell at later in the year, but all of a sudden people are emailing me with new show opportunities! The future feels brighter now. If I feel a moment of weakness sneaking in my mind or falling back into old patterns, I seem to be aware of and able to process with time alone (using time alone happily rather than panicking on being alone) and pull myself back on track to the now instead of becoming overwhelmed to the point of being depressed and feeling derailed! Much more enjoyable place to be no. One year anniversary of my husband passing was on Feb2, some conversations with John before and after Hypnosis I felt were very helpful as well. Helped me process and understand some "communication" differences between my husband and I that seemed to clear the air and brought some peace of mind that felt like ( my husband and my) Love for each other grew to the next level we would have been at if he were still alive❤️ Instead of loss, feeling the love, centered in my Heart❤️. Thank you, John."
- "The results I have noticed after my hypnotherapy session with John are super good. I am completely over my past relationship and putting my foot down a lot more where I was not able to before. I am for the first time in my entire life realizing my own potential and there is 80% less procrastination. It is so good to have a clear and focused mind, I feel like I have got my thought process back. My self worth has increased drastically and I am for the first time in a long time feeling deserving of love and forgiveness. Thanks Johnny. I am looking forward to future sessions."
- "Positive things I noticed are I enjoy work better. I have positive reminders triggering in all the ways I need. Dreaming a lot more and really cool dreams. Getting to sleep quicker and waking feeling rested and energized. A realization that I am capable of changing my perspective and point of view in general. More focused on things that I already like that I had previously shut out.
Focusing on progress is bringing it to me quickly and I am seeing massive results in the workplace. The way people relate and react towards me is more positive because I am telegraphing the new confidence. More flow and skill in my musical endeavors"